SRO Motorsports Group – the global leader in GT Racing - is looking for a talented MOTORSPORTS DATA ENGINEER to join its technical department.
He/she will work on our GT3 and GT2 series and will be responsible for :
- Pre event performance simulation and configuration development
- Race, official and BOP tests attendance performing data analysis and simulation
- Post event reporting using logged and timing data
Education and skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mechanical or aero engineering or similar discipline
- Mastering data analysis software programs (Motec, Windarab, Race Studio analysis , Race Technology , etc)
- Hands on with datalogging hardware
- Programming knowledge (MatLab, Python, R)
- Data driven solutions/results mindset
- Team player
- Willing to travel and work flexible hours including weekends
- Stress resistant and being able to work under pressure
- Perfect communication and presentation skills in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with a manufacturer or team competing in the main GT3 championships
- Experience with vehicle dynamics software
- Experience in off track testing ( wind tunnel, post-rig, etc)
Permanent contract, ideally based in the SRO Paris office.
Start of contract as soon as possible.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All interested candidates must send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org